Our Festival tickets are available for purchase at Our Store on our website and in Lippu.fi. Here you can find information on ticket prices, tickets passes and group tickets, sales channels, delivery fees of Lippu.fi, door sales and culture vouchers.
As Our Festival has two different ticket sales channels in use, it can happen that a concert sells out in one sooner than the other. We aim to keep an updated info on our website, but please do check both channels if the concert you’d like to attend seems sold out.
The tickets to the concert at Järvenpää House are sold only at Lippu.fi and tickets to the Ainola + concert -package are for sale only at Our Store.
Our Festival has three price categories to make the arts accessible for all. Price categories for Our Festival events are as follows: Normal price / pensioner / students, unemployed, draftees, kids (under the age of 18).
Our Festival 2019 offers affordable ticket passes that cover 3 or 5 concerts in Leonora Hall, Kallio-Kuninkala. The three-concert passes are available at 75/65/35 euros and five-concert at 110/100/55 euros. Our Festival ticket pass allows you to attend three or five concerts of your choosing in Leonora Hall. The ticket pass is not personal, but only allows one entry per concert. The ticket passes are sold directly from Our Festival office. There’s a limited amount of ticket passes available annually.
You can order your ticket pass from Our Office by sending an email to [email protected] Name the message ”Our Festival ticket pass” and include to following information in your email:
– Name, exact address and phone number
– Are you ordering a pass for three or for five concerts
– The concerts you want to attend with the ticket pass
– Are you entitled to a discount (pensioner / students, unemployed, draftees, kids)
You will receive an invoice from us and we’ll post your ticket pass to you free of charge after we receive your payment.
Our Festival welcomes groups to most concerts. Group tickets for groups larger than 10 persons are available at Our Festival office. Please ask for further details: [email protected] / +358 41 548 7098
If you’re disabled and need a personal assistant, your assistant is entitled to a free admission. The assistant needs to be a person capable of helping you in the concert also in case of an emergency.
The ticket for an assistant has to be reserved when purchasing tickets. From lippu.fi you can do this either over their phone service or at their box offices. From Our Store we kindly ask you to contact us at [email protected] to reserve the ticket.
Online tickets (24h)
Our Festival online store at www.meidanfestivaali.fi/ohjelma is open 24/7 and delivers tickets via email with no service fee. You can either print the email out or show the tickets from your appliance at the door.
Lippu.fi allows you to buy e-mail tickets, which you will have to print out yourself, or you can order tickets to be delivered by mail (available up to 30 days before the event). For an additional fee, you can reserve tickets and collect them from a box office or an R-Kioski outlet.
Please see the ticket outlets and opening times of Lippu.fi.
There are over 70 outlets where you can buy Our Festival tickets. You can also buy tickets directly from R-kioski outlets.
At the full-service Lippupiste Ticket outlets you can
• Redeem your tickets that have been booked by phone by presenting your booking code, or buy tickets to a specific event if you know the event name.
• Choose your seat from the seating chart (if any).
• Pay your ticket with Elämyslahjakortti gift cards, Lippupiste gift cards, or vouchers issued by Lippupiste’s partners (if the outlet accepts payment in vouchers).
Telephone service (Mon–Sat 9am–9pm, Sun 10am–6pm)
Our Festival’s tickets are sold by Lippu.fi call center, tel. +358 (0)600 900 900 (2€/min + Inc/mpc).
R-Kioski outlets across Finland
At R-Kioski outlets, you can
• Redeem your tickets that have been booked by phone by presenting your booking code.
• Buy tickets to events using the Best Seat service (choose the area/stand, and you will get the best available seats). Most of Our Festival concerts do not have numbered seating.
Please note that
• R-Kiosks do not accept gift cards.
• R-Kiosks do not accept vouchers.
• You can buy a maximum of 10 tickets per visit using an event code.
• You can buy a maximum of 20 tickets per visit using a booking code.
• You can redeem tickets during the R-Kiosk opening hours between 7:00 and 21:30.
• Tickets bought at Ticket Outlets and R-Kiosks are subject to a service charge of €2.50–4,50, depending on the price group of the booked ticket.
Online store, ticket outlets and telephone service fees
A delivery charge is collected at checkout:
1) by mail (Lippupiste prints out the ticket and sends it to the buyer by mail. The same service charges apply to tickets that are invoiced and paid by credit card.)
to Finland: €10/delivery
to Europe: €20/delivery
elsewhere in the world: €35/delivery
2) to a ticket outlet (orders paid via the online store or the telephone service, whereupon the tickets will be collected from a ticket outlet) €3.50/delivery
3) Via email €1.
For tickets that are paid by credit payment card, an additional charge of 1% of ticket price is collected. For tickets that are paid by Lippulasku invoice, an additional charge of €5/delivery is collected. If webshop order value is over €1000, tickets will be delivered by UPS courier, €35/delivery.
Ticket sales at the door
If there are still seats available, tickets can be purchased from the venue one hour before the concert.
Lippu.fi outlets accept the culture vouchers as payment if they have a contract with the voucher issuer. You can also check the outlets who accept culture vouchers from voucher issuers websites: www.smartum.fi, www.edenred.fi, www.tyky-kuntoseteli.fi, www.sporttipassi.fi. Unfortunately we cannot accept culture vouchers for on-door sales.
Right to changes reserved.